Monday 30 November 2015

Celebrate..




Hello crafty friends...its midnite here or rather dawn is just going to smile in a while...just few hours left for entry submission for Prima PPP n BAP November Challenge...and i am awake crafting my project before the deadline :) Yes i am sleepy now but my crafty passion wont let me dose off and i dont want to miss the opportunity of participating in Prima challenges :)...so here i go with my scrapbook page layout 12 by 12" for Prima BAP and PPP....inspired by beautiful colors and superb sketch..:)
I have built the page using Color blooms, Stamps, Stencils,Heavy Gesso,Light Paste,Prima flowers,Embossing Powder,jute ,Garden fable chipboard,Mica flakes,Chalk edgers,Lindy's sprays etc.

BAP sketch November 2015 riikka

PPP 2015 NOV











Thanx for stopping by :)


No comments:

Post a Comment