Saturday 19 September 2015

September Moodboard of Scrap Around the World...My creation of a scrapbook page layout with a vintage theme..




Hi all...this is my first post on the blog...was thinking of creating a blog but it just didn't happen...as they say everything has a time and finally the time has come now when my fingers are typing on the keyboard :) Thanx to SATW...whose September  Moodboard of vintage theme inspired me so much to create a layout for their challenge...n here I go...I would not be eligible for the entry unless I have a blog....so thankful for this moment to begin my blogging :)

I am posting my SATW September moodboard's scrapbook layout creation here and will also post some of my creations which I have crafted recently....but please excuse me as for these I will not be able to post step by step making images...as I took pictures of the finished product only.. :)













No comments:

Post a Comment